Lately, as adult life rears its ugly head again, I have found myself thinking about the things I miss most about being a teenager. I have complied the following list. Feel free to comment and add anything I may have missed that we took for granted at the time, but now wish we could get back.
1. Being able to function on less than 5 hours of sleep.
2. Being able to give the bratty 2 year old back to his own mother.
3. Not having to pay for anything other than the gas in my car.
4. My mom cleaning the house.
5. A MUCH better metabolism.
6. Not having to make time for exercise because basketball practice kicked my ass enough.
7. Being able to watch adult movies instead of the same Disney movie every night for a week.
8. Seeing the other side of 11pm without falling asleep on the sofa.
9. Weekends actually being a thing where you could sleep in and stay in your pjs all day if you wanted to.
10. My uniform. Oh boy do I miss my uniform. I loved not having to think about what I would wear everyday.
Any thing I missed? lol